On a crisp early winter day, just a little over three years ago, two authors had their books published. They were very much alike, these two authors. Both were better than average writers, both were very enthusiastic and both—as newly-published authors are—were filled with ambitious dreams for selling their books and building their audiences.
Recently, I checked in with both of these authors to see what sort of success the recent years had brought them.
They were still very much alike. Both had continued writing to improve their craft. Both had had second, third, or even fourth books published. And both, it turned out, had managed to sell a good number of copies of their books in a difficult, ever-changing publishing landscape.
But there was a difference. One author had sold fifteen hundred copies of his books. The other had sold fifteen thousand.
What Made the Difference?
Have you ever wondered, as I have, what makes this kind of difference in one author’s career versus another’s? It isn’t always a difference in intelligence or talent or discipline. It isn’t that one author wants success and the other doesn’t.
The difference lies in what each author knows about marketing, and how he or she makes use of that knowledge.
That’s why I’m writing you and authors like you about Authors Academy membership. For that’s the whole purpose of the Authors Academy: to give its members marketing knowledge—knowledge that they can use to sell more books.
A Membership Program Unlike Any Other
You see, the Authors Academy is a unique program. Each month, Authors Academy events are organized by a team of experts with years of book publishing and marketing experience.
There’s no time spent on subjects that won’t deliver you sales. Each month, the Academy focuses on a book marketing topic of interest and significance to authors who are serious about selling more books.
What Authors Are Saying about Authors Academy Webinars:
“Thanks for all the great work you do to help authors promote their work. It is informational, inspiring and motivational.”
—Marsha Eger, Ireland
“I enjoyed and look forward to other webinars in the future … it was both informative and interesting. I am excited to find my market starting now.”
—Shirley S., Austin, TX
—Constance R., Tucson, AZ
Knowledge Is Power
Right now, I’m looking at the home page of the Authors Academy members-only website. It includes everything you need to get started quickly to improve your marketing today.
Jump right in with the quick-start four-webinar series Secrets of Highly Paid, Highly Successful Authors.
Then, browse through and download some of the recently-held teleseminars and webinars in the Academy, including:
- Turn Your Book into a “Destination Buy” with a Book Trailer
- Building Your Personal Brand
- eBook Basics: What Authors Need to Know
- Twitter Success: How to Manage, Market, Monetize, and Profit on Twitter
- How to Host a Snazzy, Jazzy, Book Event
- Advanced Strategies Professional Authors Use to Turn Book Readers Into Customers Without Having to Sell a Large Number of Books
- How to Position Your Book for Maximum Sales
If you have never attended an Authors Academy event, you cannot imagine how useful it can be to you.
Much of the information that appears in the Authors Academy appears nowhere else. The members-only website is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, so you’ll never be at a loss for the marketing information you need to sell more books.
—Ralph M., Henderson, NV
A $37 Subscription
Put our statements to the test by subscribing as a member in the Authors Academy for just $37. This is the lowest subscription level we offer, and a perfect way to get acquainted with the Authors Academy faculty, other members, and all the great resources and benefits exclusively available to you as a Member.
Simply click “Join the Academy” and complete the steps on our secure order page. And here’s the Author’s Academy guarantee: if at any time your membership does not live up to your expectations, you may simply cancel your membership by emailing us or calling us toll-free at 888.934.0888.
If you feel as we do that this is a reasonable proposition, then you will want to find out without delay if the Authors Academy can do for you what it is already doing for thousands of authors. So please click “Join the Academy” and we will start serving you immediately.
About those two authors I mention at the beginning of this letter: They published their books at the same time and began marketing their books at the same time. So what made their results as authors different?
—Y. I. Washington
—Eddie B., San Jose, CA
—Kate W., Woodbury, MN
An Investment in Success
I cannot promise you that bookselling success will be instantly yours if you join the Authors Academy as a member. But I can guarantee that you will find the Academy always interesting, always reliable, and always useful.
Senior Faculty Member
Authors Academy Membership
Participation in the Authors Academy includes:
- Quick-start four-webinar series, “Secrets of Highly Paid, Highly Successful Authors”
- Monthly expert marketing interviews and presentations
- Monthly live follow-up Q&A calls where you and other members can ask questions about the expert interview and how it relates to your own marketing challenges. Submit your question in advance, or ask it live on the call. (Because this call is open to all members, you’ll receive the benefit of hearing the solutions to other authors’ questions as well—not just yours)
- Access to members-only Authors Academy website
- Access to every recording of past Authors Academy expert calls and live Q&As.
- Access to forums where you can participate in discussions with other Authors Academy members
- Access to Authors Academy members-only resources (videos, tutorials, special reports, and other goodies)
- Members-only discounts on publishing services, one-on-one marketing coaching, and more
How do I become an Authors Academy member?
Membership in the Authors Academy is only $37 a month. That’s less than $1.20 a day!
There is no contract and you can cancel your membership at any time by emailing us or calling us.
Why would I want to be a member of the Authors Academy in 2014?
Stuck about what to do next in your book marketing plans? Join the Authors Academy and network with other authors and faculty to get answers to your questions. Don’t know which cover is right for your book? Ask the members!